Pain Relief ? Alleviate Postural Tension? Be seen by our expert Massage therapists today…
“Went in terrible pain, received a thorough, serious pain relieving massage . Very Impressed, felt lasting relief” T Southey
“Intuitive therapist that combines different techniques to achieve relief and results.”
From athletes to office workers, we continue to help hundreds of patients fully recover from debilitating pains and stiffness.
We’re open from 07:30 until 19:00 every weekday and are based in a conveniently central location in London, just minutes from Bank, St. Paul’s, Moorgate, Barbican, Liverpool Street and Cannon Street underground stations, so that you can get to us before work, during lunch or after hours.
Same-Day Appointments Available
In most cases, we can offer same-day appointments. You can view our availability online now and book within just a few steps. This online service also lets you reschedule appointments as and when unexpected commitments appear in your diary.
Not quite ready to book? No problem – we offer a call-back service so that you can talk things through with one of our experienced therapists, then you can decide what’s right for you. Call us now on +44 (0)20 7374 2272.
“Great Massage – E. Elisabeth
I had the opportunity to get a massage treatment by Kerry. Kerry is very knowledgeable at what she does and carried out a very thorough body assessment prior to my massage. I left feeling like a new person as she relieved my ailments. I highly recommend Kerry– She is very professional and friendly and will definitely be going back in the near future.”
The Geeky Stuff
We are committed to providing the very best service possible, which relies on our understanding. We keep up-to-date with the latest research and we are more than happy to share such articles with you, in case you’re interested in finding out more:
• Effectiveness of Massage Therapy for Sub-Acute Lower Back Pain: a Randomised Control Trial.
• Massage for Low Back Pain (Review).
• Randomised Control Trial Comparing Traditional Chinese Medical Acupuncture, Therapeutic Massage and Self-Care Education for Chronic Low Back Pain.
• Comparison Between Massage and Routine Physical Therapy in Women with Sub-Acute and Chronic Non-Specific Low Back Pain.
• Deep Tissue Massage and Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs for Low Back Pain: a Prospective Randomised Trial.
• Efficacy of massage on muscle soreness, perceived recovery, physiological restoration and physical performance in male bodybuilders.